I want to try to keep folks updated on what I've been up to on my Sabbatical this summer. I think most of you know that I am a generally optimistic guy, but I think I can safely say that there's no way on earth the second week is going to be as good as the first one. Let's take a look, shall we?
This week I:
- Graduated and put a 10 year degree behind me.
- Celebrated that graduation with nearly every friend I've ever had.
- Won two awards from the seminary I wasn't expecting.
- Delighted in watching my boys be baptized at the Bridge.
- Purchased a new bike.
- Used said new bike to have the best MS 150 ride I've ever put down.
- Spent way more time with my crazy good looking and fun to be around sons.
- Spent way more time with my crazy good looking and fun to be around wife.
- Finished 16 pages of the new book.
- Watched the Penguins win the Stanley Cup.
Yes, week two has some potential. But There's no way it can top all that! But let's see what we can work out!
Grace and peace,